I'm currently a deep learning software engineer at Apple Inc. I have finished my Ph.D from Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Missouri in 2017, advised by Professor Zhihai He.
Before coming to US, I graduated from Beihang University with a B.S in Electrical Engineering in June 2010, working with Professor Rui Wang. I have spend one year as research intern in National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, working with Dr. Stan Z. Li.
- 2016/7: one paper accepted by IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
- 2016/5: passed Ph.D comprehensive exam, cheers
- 2017/9 - present: deep lerning software engineer at Apple Inc.
- 2017/3 - 2017/9: research intern at Microsoft Research
- 2016/5 - 2016/9: research intern at Apple Inc.
- 2014/5 - 2015/1: research intern at TCL Research America
- 2010/7 - 2011/5: research intern at National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
- computer vision: fine-grained recognition, image retrieval, visual tracking, object detection, weakly supervised localization
- machine learning: multiple instance learning, conditional random field, convolutional neural network