About Me03 Apr 2016
I am a fifth year Ph.D. student in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Missouri, advised by Professor Zhihai He. My research focus on computer vision and deep learning. In particular, I'm interested in fine-grained recognition, object detection, weakly supervised learning, visual tracking and large-scale image retrieval.
Before coming to US, I graduated from Beihang University with a B.S in Electrical Engineering in June 2010, working with Professor Rui Wang. I have spend one year as research intern in National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, working with Dr. Stan Z. Li.
- 2016/7: one paper accepted by IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
- 2016/5: passed Ph.D comprehensive exam, cheers
- 2016/3: one paper accepted by JVCIR
- 2016/2: one paper accepted by IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine
- 2016/1: one paper accepted by WACV2016
- 2017/3 -present: research intern at Microsoft Research
- 2016/5 - 2016/9: research intern at Apple Inc.
- 2014/5 - 2015/1: research intern at TCL Research America
- 2010/7 - 2011/5: research intern at National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
- computer vision: fine-grained recognition, image retrieval, visual tracking, object detection, weakly supervised localization
- machine learning: multiple instance learning, conditional random field, convolutional neural network